Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant, 32 oz (Case of 12)
Note: Price is for a case of 12.
For special discount on bulk orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant is a multi-surface disinfectant, sanitizer, and deodorizer. The EPA-registered and FDA-approved formula is environmentally friendly, non-caustic, and non-corrosive.
AvKare | Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant, 32 oz. (Case of 12)
Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant is a multi-surface disinfectant, sanitizer, and deodorizer. The EPA-registered and FDA-approved formula is environmentally friendly, non-caustic and non-corrosive, and will effectively eliminate 99.99% of harmful germs and bacteria on hard surfaces with just 60 seconds of wet contact (10-minutes of dwell/dry time).
The Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) technology found in Waltz D is created by utilizing a generator source that combines cell technology, salt, and electricity to alter the molecular structure of water. This creates an oxidized, antimicrobial solution capable of killing many pathogens in a variety of environments. The HOCL contained in Waltz D reacts with and destroys the cell wall causing necrosis (rupturing of the cell) or apoptosis (programmed cell death) — any cell content left in the path of HOCL will be destroyed.
Sold in cases of 12, the convenient ready-to-use sprayer bottles are easy to place throughout your facility to help encourage your patrons and staff to frequently disinfect and sanitize surfaces.
- EPA-registered & FDA-approved hard-surface surface disinfectant
- Kills harmful germs & bacteria like Salmonella, E. coli, Staph, N1N1, Norovirus, and more
- 60-second kill-rate (10-minutes of dwell/dry time)
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable
- Safe for use on food service items such as dishes, utensils, countertops, etc.
- Non-caustic and non-corrosive
- No harsh fumes, chemical odors, or surface residues
- Ready-to-use product — just spray and walk away!
Manufacturer Part Number: AKHCA32-12
Volume: 32 oz
Quantity: Case of 12
EPA Registration Number: 85134-1-93990
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Active Ingredients: Hypochlorous Acid — 0.025%, Other Ingredients — 99.975%
Directions for use:
- Remove gross particles from the surface
- Wash surface with cleaning agent or detergent
- Wet surface thoroughly with Waltz D, allowing to remain wet for 60 seconds
- Allow the surface to dry completely (approximate 10 minutes)
The Zogics Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us. It's why we stand behind our Disinfectant with a 100% Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product we will do everything in our power to help.