According to the EPA, indoor air contains more than five times more contaminants than outdoor air. Air
a home often circulates unfiltered for days before being replaced. Unfortunately, air that is usually filled
with contaminants like dust, pollen, or pet dander, which can cause severe respiratory problems and chronic
fatigue. Below diagram shows different pollutants and their particle size in microns (one-one millionth of a
Air purifiers are the best way to clean your air indoors. They also help maintain a healthy environment by
removing pet dander, mold spores, ragweed and more.
If you don’t think an air purifier is the right choice for your home; here are 10 reasons to reconsider:
1. Air purifiers ensure your family is breathing clean air.
2. Air purifiers remove unpleasant odors.
3. Air purifiers trap airborne allergens released by pets.
4. Air purifiers help neutralize smoke.
5. Air purifiers trap dust.
6. Air purifiers remove up to 99 percent of airborne bacteria.
7. Air purifiers combat seasonal allergens.
8. Air purifiers stop sickness and germs and viruses from spreading.
9. Air purifiers keep your lungs healthy.
10. Air purifiers fit everywhere.