Note: Price is for a case of 4.
For special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.com
Hospital-grade quaternary ammonium chloride base formula; EPA approved, kills harmful germs and bacteria; One-step surface disinfectant
Vital Solutions | Vital Oxide Commercial Surface Disinfectant (1 gallon)
Vital Oxide Commercial Mold Remover & Surface Disinfectant is a broad-spectrum cleaner designed to be used on both hard & soft surfaces.
The hospital-grade quaternary ammonium chloride base formulation is effective at disinfecting and sanitizing porous surfaces such as upholstery, linens, carpets, and athletic turf, as well as nonporous surfaces such as counters, walls, and floors.
Perfect for use in commercial or residential settings alike, this product kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, fungus, mold, and mildew at the source, and is an NSF-registered “no-rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer.
Additionally, this product eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance, and its hypoallergenic properties make it gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing.
Note: Dispensing device not included.
- EPA-approved broad-spectrum surface disinfectant, germicidal detergent, mildew stat, fungicide, virucide, and deodorizer
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses including H1N1, MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis A/B/C, Legionella, Norovirus, and other pathogens
- The one-step no-rinse application can be safely used on a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces (upholstery, carpets, athletic turf, counters, walls, floors)
- NSF-registered as a “no-rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
- Effectively eliminates odors caused by mildew, smoke, or pets
- No VOC's, chemical irritants, or noxious fumes, making it perfect for everyday use
- Neutral pH (8-9)
Directions for Use
Ready to use in non-diluted form (recommended for first-time use on surfaces), as well as diluted forms. Coverage for 1 gallon (128 oz.) is approximately 1,000 ft2 if applied by spray bottle, sponge, mop, or by immersion application method, and approximately 8,000 ft3 if applied by an electrostatic sprayer or fogging device. Follow application instructions on the product label specific to the material of your subject item. Dilution ratios are as follows:
- Porous Surfaces: 1 oz. Vital Oxide / 5oz. Water (scale up for larger quantity)
- Nonporous Surfaces: 1 oz. Vital Oxide / 9oz. Water (scale up for larger quantity)
Volume: 1 gallon
Quantity: Case of 4 gallons
EPA Registration Number: 82972-1-517359
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Chlorine Dioxide - 0.200%
- Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18)
Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride - 0.125%
- Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14)
Ethybenzyl Ammonium Chloride - 0.125%
- Other Ingredients - 99.550%