Austin HealthMate Air Purifier MADE IN USA
For a special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.com
With HEPA+HEGA Filters to Arrest Most Bacteria and Viruses
The Austin Air HM402 Bedroom Machine provides the optimum clean air for improved sleep. Five levels of advanced filtration, including 60 sq ft of True Medical‐Grade HEPA filter media, 15 lbs of activated carbon/zeolite, and an advanced military‐grade HEGA carbon cloth, work tirelessly to sweep air of allergens and contaminants that disrupt sleep. The Bedroom Machine significantly improves air quality (and sleep) in medium to large-size rooms. Long-life HEPA saves on filter replacements. Learn more about these air cleaning machines below.
- Made in USA
- HEPA filtration helps reduce exposure to particulates that cause an allergic reaction or respiratory distress
- HEGA filtration, using advanced military-grade carbon cloth, reduces odors, gases, fumes, chemical vapors, and VOCs
- Processes 250 cubic feet of air every minute
- high-velocity airflow (100-400 cfm)
- Superior Filtration ‐ Particles, Viruses, Microbes, Germs, Gases, Odors, and VOCs
- Designed for Performance
- Solid built
- Saves energy
- Ease of Use and Low Maintenance
- Filters last five years
Who should consider The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air?
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- Those who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep
- Individuals that suffer from COPD, allergy, and asthma attacks at night
- Anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
- Reduce the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Strengthened immune system
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Why is The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Our most comprehensive air purifier with a 5thstage of HEGA filtration, for the removal of viruses, bacteria, chemicals, and gases
- Carbon blend that filters gases, odors, and VOCs
- Developed to improve sleep
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® was used in clinical trials at the University of John Hopkins to reduce Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the homes of local residents. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a gas often present in homes where there are gas stoves. High levels of NO2 are particularly dangerous for people with COPD. The gas can dramatically increase symptoms of coughing, wheezing, and chest tightness.
The results were dramatic. NO2 dropped in the kitchen by 27% and continued to stay low for the length of the study. Within a week NO2 levels in the bedroom dropped by 23%.
In a second study at Johns Hopkins, the Bedroom Machine ® was placed in the homes of women, living with a smoker, who were either pregnant or with very young babies. Again, the results were impressive. It was clinically proven that running an Austin Air Bedroom Machine® will effectively remove indoor pollutants from the home, including nicotine.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
** HEGA filter, invented by UK military for filtering chemical, biological as well as nuclear agents.
The Bedroom Machine® addresses the broadest spectrum of air cleaning by removing sub-micron particles including allergens and asthma irritants, noxious gases, odors, and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Bedroom Machine®, passing it through a comprehensive 5 stages of filtration.
The result? More clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
- Area Covered & Clean Air Changes:
- 1500 sq. ft. (1 air change per hour)
- 875 sq. ft. (2 air changes per hour)
- 600 sq. ft. (3 air changes per hour)
- 465 sq. ft. (4 air changes per hour)
- 375 sq. ft. (5 air changes per hour)
- 315 sq. ft. (6 air changes per hour)
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair, and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores, and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases, and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 5 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses, and bacteria
Replacement filter for Austin Air Bedroom Machine®.
All replacement filters have up to a 5-year life expectancy.
The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air Filter is our most comprehensive filter which features the 5th stage of filtration designed to give you and your family better quality sleep. This filter is comprised of a true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter surrounded by a blend of carbon and zeolite mixture as well our HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance) military carbon cloth. The HEGA cloth provides an extremely large surface area for the adsorption of chemicals and gasses. The carbon and zeolite blend remove chemicals gasses and odors. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of all particles down to 0.1 microns.
Our Commitment to You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
About Austin Air
Austin Air was founded in 1990 in Buffalo, New York by a husband trying to help his wife find relief from lifelong asthma symptoms, which he did with the Austin Air HealthMate. Today, Austin Air continues to operate out of Buffalo, and husband (now president) Richard Taylor and crew continue to build air purifiers with a "family first" mentality, knowing that cleaner air can benefit all those affected by respiratory issues.