For a special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.com
With HEPA+HEGA Filters to Arrest Most Bacteria and Viruses
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HM405 helps those with allergies or asthma looking for optimized removal of particulates and gaseous pollutants, including VOCs. Built with over 60 sq. ft of True HEPA filter media, the Austin Air Allergy Machine air purifier also incorporates an advanced military-grade HEGA carbon cloth to absorb a high level of smoke, odors, gases, fumes, and other VOCs. Significantly improves air quality in medium to large-size rooms, and is recommended in households with heavy smoke or VOCs. Long-life HEPA saves on filter replacements.
- Made in the USA
- HEPA filtration helps reduce exposure to particulates that cause an allergic reaction or respiratory distress
- HEGA filtration, using advanced military-grade carbon cloth, reduces odors, gases, fumes, chemical vapors, and VOCs
- Processes 250 cubic feet of air every minute
- high-velocity airflow (100-400 cfm)
- Superior Filtration ‐ Particles, Viruses, Microbes, Germs, Gases, Odors, and VOCs
- Designed for Performance
- Solid built
- Saves energy
- Ease of Use and Low Maintenance
- Filters last five years
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Reduces the viral load to minimize the risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing, and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- HEGA carbon cloth also removes viruses, bacteria, chemicals, and gases from the air
- High capacity filtration for the removal of allergens from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing, and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
** HEGA filter, invented by UK military for filtering chemical, biological as well as nuclear agents.
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or everyday and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? In a third-party study, results showed fewer emergency room visits for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Area Covered & Clean Air Changes:
- 1500 sq. ft. (1 air change per hour)
- 875 sq. ft. (2 air changes per hour)
- 600 sq. ft. (3 air changes per hour)
- 465 sq. ft. (4 air changes per hour)
- 375 sq. ft. (5 air changes per hour)
- 315 sq. ft. (6 air changes per hour)
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair, and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores, and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military-Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High-Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for the adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses, and bacteria.
Replacement filter for Austin Air Allergy Machine®.
All replacement filters have up to a 5-year life expectancy.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® Filter integrates HEGA technology, originally developed by the military to protect against a wide variety of chemical, biological and nuclear agents. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of all particles down to 0.1 microns.
Our Commitment to You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
Download Datasheet Air Quality
Chosen by the US Govt. Odor Gasses Guide
Battelle Report Filter Change Guide