For special discount on bulk orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org
EPA registered broad-spectrum bactericidal and sporicidal bleach alternative; Rapidly dissolving effervescent tablets disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces.
ClearOn | EZ Bleach™ Commercial Disinfecting Tablets
EZ Bleach™ by ClearOn is an EPA-registered broad-spectrum bactericidal & sporicidal bleach alternative that delivers safe and effective surface disinfection results.
Each rapidly-dissolving effervescent tablet is comprised of 48.21% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione, which is the equivalent of 29% available chlorine. Using the power of hypochlorous acid, EZ Bleach™ is effective against microorganisms including E. coli, C. difficile, Hepatitis B, MRSA, GRSA, SARS-CoV-2s, and more.
EZ Bleach™ can be used to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces in both commercial and residential environments. Appropriate materials and surfaces include tile, linoleum, vinyl, glazed porcelain, plastic, stainless steel, glass, and more!
Each 10lb tub of 900 tablets maxes up to 180 gallons* of disinfecting solution
- EPA-registered bleach alternative bactericidal & sporicidal disinfectant
- Kills harmful germs & bacteria like C. difficile spores, Hepatitis B, 2019 Novel Coronavirus, and more
- 60-second kill-rate (10-minutes of dwell/dry time) on most pathogens
- Non-caustic, non-corrosive, and safe to handle
- No harsh fumes, chemical odors, or surfaces residues
- Dilutable to match your specific disinfectant requirements
- Neutral 6-7 pH level
- 3-year tablet shelf life
- Made in the USA
Sectors for Use
- Gyms, Health Clubs, Spas, and Salons
- Daycares, schools, universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores
- Theatres, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotel and Cruise Ships
Manufacturer Part Number: EZB900
Quantity: 1 Tub
Volume: 900 Tablets
EPA Registration Number: 69470-37
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Sodium dicloro-s-triazinetrione — 48.21%
Other Ingredients — 51.79%