Zogics Commercial Disinfectant Concentrate (4/case)
Note: Price is for a case of 4.
For special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.com
EPA approved industrial-grade formula, works as sanitizer, germicide, fungicide, and virucide
Zogics | Commercial Disinfectant Concentrate, HDIS128
We developed Zogics Broad Spectrum Healthcare Facility Disinfectant to stop the spread of harmful germs, bacteria, and viruses in high-volume areas like fitness centers, gyms, schools, and other facilities. Tough enough for hospitals, this EPA-approved industrial-grade surface formula works as a sanitizer, germicide, fungicide, and virucide.
- EPA approved; Kills harmful germs & bacteria like HIV-1, HBV, MRSA
- Broad-spectrum disinfectant
- One step surface disinfectant, germicidal detergent, surface cleaner, mildew stat, fungicide, virucide, and deodorizer
- 1 gallon makes 64 gallons of surface disinfectant
- Effective in hard water up to 400 ppm
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for HIV and HCV
- Non-diluting to floor finishes
Directions for use:
Use 2 ounces of disinfectant per 1 gallon of water. 1 gallon of concentrate = 64 gallons of disinfectant.
Volume: 1 gallon
Quantity: 1 gallon or Case of 4 gallons
EPA Registration Number: 10324-154-64318
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride - 2.535%
- n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%)
- dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride - 1.690%
The Zogics Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us. It's why we stand behind our Disinfectant with a 100% Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product we will do everything in our power to help.