For a special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.com
Valeo UV Air Purifier for Bus
Valeo has developed the world's most powerful air sterilization system for bus and coach cabins. Upon activation, the system eliminates, in a single airflow cycle, more than 95% of viruses, including Covid-19, as well as any bacteria or mold present in the air circulating in the cabin.
Irrespective of the source of infection, whether inside or outside the vehicle, the Valeo-designed modules are effective throughout the vehicle's journey with passengers onboard.
German Engineered High Quality Designed
- This product was designed and tested in Germany.
- The UV-C Lamps are shatterproof.
- Does not produce ozone: Tested by 2 independent universities.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Scientifically tested UV-technology, real tests with COVID-19 virus
- Shaker tested shock resistance technology
- Use of special very thick quartz glass tubes and reliable lamp fixation to prevent glass breaking
- Teflon coating of the lamp to prevent splinters or liquids from entering the bus interior, e.g. in the event of an accident
- Specific arranged stray light destroyers (Scattered light labyrinth) inside the box, prevents UV stray light to leave the box, no light leaks
- No ozone (irritant gas for humans and animals)
- Diagnosis, flashing code for malfunction, failure or early detection of the lamp
- Using high performance UV-C lamps emitting a wavelength of 254nm, as this is where the highest germicidal effect is achieved
- Exposure time and intensity, blow-through speed and geometry are carefully coordinated to ensure that the air stream emerging from the box is virtually virus-free”
- High inactivation rate of more than 95% of viruses - including Covid-19 virus - in a single airflow cycle
- The devices are continuously working during operation while passengers are on board
- Cleaning from floating viruses and additionally from other potentially harmful microbes, molds and spores
Installation and maintenance
- Flexibly applicable to OE and aftermarket
- Easy “plug and play” installation (in-cabin solution)
- Modular - autonomous operating - disinfection boxes (in-cabin)
- Reliable long-life operation of UV-C lamps (up to 12,000 hrs.)
- Maintenance-free, no consumables, e.g. no filter change necessary
- UV purifier box incorporates low-noise axial fans
- No impact on comfort and efficiency of an existing HVAC unit
- Autonomous operation, no pre-conditioned vehicle required
"Box dimensions L x W x H*: 33.46 x 13.78 x 4.33 in.
(850 x 350 x 110 mm)"
Total fan capacity (free-blowing): approx. 200 m³ per hour each box
UV-C lamps - Electrical performance: 64 W
Optical performance (W): 26 W
Current consumption 24V (A): 3.8 A
Weight (kg): 20 lbs. (118. Kg)
Virus inactivation rate in one airflow cycle: > 95%
* Ceiling mounting for a 12m standard bus: 2 devices per bus, mounted in front of the recirculation filter cassette