For special discount on bulk orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cordless Electrostatic Sprayer comes with a 60-micron spray nozzle, 16.8V Lithium-Ion battery (included), approximately 4 hours of runtime, 2.5 gal reservoir, Recommended Disinfectant: PURTABS ESPT13.1G Disinfecting Tabs (256 tablets/tub)
PX300ES Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer | Evaclean System
Cutting edge electrostatic spraying technology by EvaClean (an EarthSafe company), the leader in next-generation infection control solutions. While they resemble simple pumps or misters and are as easy to operate, the electrostatic sprayers in EvaClean’s disinfection system house revolutionary innovations that provide every worker with a powerful tool to attack microbes and efficiently disinfect gyms and facilities more effectively than ever before.
360° Cleaning Coverage
The Protexus Backpack Sprayer uses an electrostatic charge that allows the droplets to attract to the surface, rather than float in the air (which is typically associated with a standard mister or fogger). This touchless electrostatic technology “wraps around” surfaces & objects at 360°, providing 3x more coverage in the same amount of time than traditional spray bottles, buckets, and rags.
The ESPT334MG tablets (sold separately) are EPA registered tablets that dissolve quickly in water to form a sanitizing solution that is NSF D2 certified safe for food contact surfaces with no rinsing required. 1 tablet dissolved in the Protexus Sprayer Tank gives up to 800 sq. ft. of sanitizing coverage across all hard surfaces.
The Protexus Cordless Electrostatic Sprayer comes with a 60-micron spray nozzle. The 60-micron setting is appropriate for regularly cleaning small-sized / confined spaces, such as offices, airplane cabins, etc. Because this micron size does not qualify as a fine particle under EPA sprayer guidelines, users are not required to wear respiratory PPE during operation.
The Protexus Sprayer is powered by a 16.8V Lithium-ion battery (included), which provides approximately 4 hours of runtime.
Protexus Sprayers can be used with commercial surface disinfectants, such as:
- One (1) PX300ES Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
- One (1) Disinfecting Fluid Reservoir Tank
- One (1) 16.8V Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- One (1) 16.8V Battery Charger
- Reduce infection rates through more proactive and comprehensive disinfection procedures
- Touchless Disinfection or Sanitization of full rooms in under 3 minutes
- 16.8V Lithium-Ion battery (included) provides approximately 4 hours of runtime
- Quiet - Suitable for use in any environment
- Maximize Efficiency with the ability to Disinfect or Sanitize up to 3x greater surface area than traditional cleaning programs in no additional time
- 10,000 sq/ft of coverage per tank
- Optimal Spraying distance of 5-8 feet
Sectors for Use
- Gyms, Health Clubs, Spas, and Salons
- Daycares, schools, universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores
- Theatres, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotel and Cruise Ships
PURTABS multi-purpose tablets have many various uses and are available in three different tablet sizes for easy mixing and precise dilution. Please refer to our Backpack Sprayer Dilution Guide as well as the dilution chart below.
(Note: Protexus Handheld Sprayer contains a 1 qt reservoir, and Protexus Backpack Sprayer contains a 2.5 gal reservoir).
|Food contact surface sanitizer (no rinse)
60 second contact time
||(1) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3 g tab / 2.5 gal
(1) 13.1 tab / 10 gal
|Hospital-grade disinfectant claims (bleach alt.)
Cold & flu virus (including H1N2)
Salmonella & Staph
||(6) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3 g tab / 2 qts
|Bloodborne pathogen, Herpes & Polio, Norovirus,
MRSA & Ecoli, HIV & Hep B claims, Many animal pathogens
||(11) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3g tab / 1 qt
(1) 13.1 tab / 1 gal
|C. Diff spore 10-minute claim
||(2) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(2) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
|C. Diff spore 4-minute claim
||(4) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(4) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
|Emerging pathogen (COVID-19) 10 minute claim
||(1) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(2) 13.1 g tab / 2 gal
Manufacturer Part Number: PX300ES
Micron Capacity: 60 microns
Flow Rate (oz/min): 3.35/3.62/4.34
Run Time: 4 hours
Charge Time: 1 hour
Tank Capacity: 2.25 gal.
Spray Distance: 3–6 ft.
Coverage per Tank: 10,000 sq. ft.
12-month limited warranty from the date of purchase