For a special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.com
Cleans 830 sq ft (2 times per hour)
- Clean the air of Allergies, Dust, Viruses, Bacteria, Pollen, Mold Spores, Pet Dander
- Rated #1 in Only Comprehensive University Study for the Performance You Need
- Independent lab tested to remove 99.4% of airborne particulates at 0.30 microns, 98.2% at 0.10 microns and 96.6% at 0.02 microns (20 nanometers). COVID is around 0.12 microns where the removal rate with each air pass is 98.67%.
- Best for Bedroom, Office, Living Room, Basement
- Lightweight and Easy to Move
- Activated carbon filter for light odors and gases
- Works well for removal of smoke particulates.
- What's included: 1 Max HEPA Air Purifier / 1 Complete set of filters, User’s Manual.
Ranked #1 by health expert Dr. Bob Martin
Dr. Bob Martin is a leading expert on healthy living. His radio program is broadcast to over 400 stations. He calls the Max air purifier "the best air purifier you are going to find".
Easy to Use
- Simple, intuitive controls with easy filter access.
- Room air purifier ready to use out of the box.
- Don't need a manual to operate the air purifier.
- Best Filters – Rated #1 air purifier in an independent study by Clemson University.
- Clean the air of allergies, asthma, dust, pollen, mold spores, smoke and odors for clean, fresh air.
- Removes more than 99% of airborne allergens & particulates.
- As you know, it’s hard to pay for replacement high-efficiency HEPA air filters. That’s why with the Max room air purifier we give you more filter media. So, your air filters will last longer and save an average of $113 in the first two years alone.
- Low-cost air purifier to operate, low power usage
- Certified Ozone Safe by the State of California Air Resources Board
- ETL certified safe
- Room Coverage: Most sized rooms - up to 600 sq ft (20' x 30')
- CADR Rating: 217
- Air Flow by fan Speed (cfm): 1: 65, 2: 100, 3: 165, 4: 220
- Power: 90 watts, 115V, 60Hz
- Power Usage (watts): 51 (speed 1), 63 (speed 2), 75 (speed 3), 90 (speed 4)
- Filter: Pre-filter, HEPA filter, Activated carbon filter
- HEPA Filter Life: 12 months
- Carbon Filter life: 12 months
- HEPA Filter Efficiency: 99%+ (MERV 16). Tested to remove 99.4% at 0.3 microns, 98.2% at 0.1 microns and 96.6% at 0.02 microns (20 nanometers)
- Fan Speeds: 4 plus auto mode
- Noise Level: 34 (speed 1), 41 (speed 2), 47 (speed 3), 53 (turbo)
- Dimensions: 17" x 22" x 8" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- V-Seal: Around filter media prevents air leakage
- Controls: Electronic control. Dust Sensor
- Timer Settings: Electronic display with Indoor Air Quality Monitor.
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Certification: ETL, California Air Resources Board (Model Number OVHM80, EO Number: G-21-235).
- Where Made: Assembled in China
How The Max HEPA Air Purifier Provides Cleaner Air
With the V-HEPA Max, we've redesigned the filters to make them larger. Both HEPA filtration and filter seals ensure you get the cleanest air possible. Better than HEPA-type filters. We make larger filters means they last longer (12 months of continuous use). Designed for room sizes up to 600 sq ft (20' x 30').
Simple to use, low cost to operate, and quieter than other HEPA air cleaners in this price range. (Max HEPA at 34dB to 53dB as compared to 60dB-70dB). This is important as the noise level doubles with every 10dB of sound.
The air first enters the pre-filter. This is where we remove the largest airborne particles. This enhances the filter life and performance of the other filters. The Max pre-filter is durable so you can clean with a vacuum cleaner if needed however do not wash it in water.
The most effective type of air filter. Removes pet dander allergies, pet hair, mold spores, dust mites, pollen, allergens, and other solid particles. Effectively removes 99+% of airborne pollutant particles that pass through the system. In addition, the Max removes other airborne particulates. Unique low air flow resistance technology makes the HEPA air purifier more powerful. We also added a seal around the filter to ensure the air does not bypass the HEPA filter. This further provides cleaner air.
Activated Carbon Filter:
A stand-alone carbon filter (not a small carbon pre-filter) that you need for air pollution and light odors. The activated carbon filter can remove some tobacco smoke odors however if you have a strong smoke smell you will be better off with the EJ120 Air Purifier. The EJ has specially treated activated carbon for better air purifications in the removal of cigarette smoke and stronger odors. The EJ120 is also great for chemical gases, wildfire smoke, and other gases.
The nano piezo-electric ions make your room more like a natural environment. A Journal of Hygiene study found negative ions improve the efficiency of filters. Other studies (including those by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture) found ions to be effective against dust.
While there are benefits to ions you have to be careful. We have written a lot about ozone and HEPA filters versus ionic air purifier. The Max has been tested by the top independent lab in the US. The results show no ozone in the test chamber. The Max is also certified by the California Air Resources Board. The negative ion on the Max can be turned off with the press of a button. This is an important feature that several air purifiers do not have. The last thing you want your air filtration system to do is creating air pollution.
Intelligent Air Quality System:
Gives you a visual sign of the indoor air quality in your room from the front of the air purifier. If operated in auto mode the fan speed will change depending on the air quality reading of the air pollutants. When first started the sensor may flash "AQS" for the first ten minutes. This is to show that the Air Quality Sensor is warming up and calibrating. Note: the air quality sensor works in many but not all environments. It measures fine particles so may not record dust or mold that you can see (larger particles). If you feel it is not reading properly, we suggest you run the air purifier on a manual fan speed (not Auto mode).
Miscellaneous Air Purification Information:
To learn more we encourage you to read our customer reviews. It's an honor to help so many of you breathe clean air.
If you need a whole house air filtration system, we offer whole house air purifier bundles of the Max air cleaner so you can place one in each room. We also have our commercial air purifier and air scrubber line that can clean large spaces up to 1,700 sq ft.
Activated Carbon Filter:
we suggest placing the air purifier in the room where you spend most of your time. For most this is a bedroom where the unit stays plugged in and runs 24/7 or whenever you are in the room.
Finally, if you want to learn all about air purifiers please see our Beginner's Guide to an Air Purifier. This guide covers everything from how a HEPA air filter, carbon-pre-filter, and activated carbon filters work. We go in depth on the CADR rating scale and how to make sure your air cleaner with works for your square footage. And how the MERV filter ratings work and compare a true HEPA filter to a HEPA-type filter. We show how to choose a HEPA filtration system whether you need to remove dust mites, pet dander, pet hair, mold spores, pollen, tobacco smoke, or even formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds.>
If the air purifier does not power on, remove the front cover and the filters and re-insert each. A safety switch ensures the filters are pressed all the way in and the cover is completely closed. In shipment, the cover may open slightly or the filters may move a little. Also, if you press the Auto button, the fan speed display will reflect the air quality reading. Not the current operating fan speed so there can be a difference. We suggest setting the fan speed where you would like it and then press Auto. If the sensor shows 0 or 1 bar the fan speed will show as Silent, 2 bars is Middle, 3 bars is Strong and 4 bars is Turbo.
Brands Using Oransi
Oransi air purifiers are used by some of the leading companies, medical centers, government organizations, and universities. We are delighted to be able to provide clean air to so many quality organizations.
DOWNLOAD PDF MANUAL