Oransi Finn HEPA UV Air Purifier
For a special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.com
Cleans 400 sq ft (2.6 times per hour)
- Relieves Allergies, Dust, Pollen, Mold, Pet Dander, and Light Odors
- Removes 98%+ of airborne allergens & particulates
- Best for Bedroom, Office, Small Basement
- Lightweight and Easy to Move
- What's included: 1 Finn HEPA UV-C Air Purifier / Complete set of filters plus 2 Extra Pre-Filters
Meet the Finn HEPA Air Purifier
The Finn HEPA Air Purifier is designed for small to medium sized rooms like a bedroom or office - up to 400 sq ft (20' x 20'). You get high-end air purifier performance and a shrewd buy that works with your budget in mind.
Simple to use, low cost to operate, and recognized as one of the quietest HEPA air purifiers in its class. With its tower design it can be placed near a wall so is a perfect air purifier for a bedroom or office.
Small Footprint and Modern Design
With its tower design, the Oransi Finn HEPA air purifier fits nicely in any room. We invested heavily in design to bring you a HEPA air purifier you are proud to show off and not hide behind the couch. In addition, we have removed wasted space to make it more compact and powerful than other tower air purifiers.
Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design that will match any décor. A conversation piece that blends nicely with your room.
The Finn air purifier is optimized to remove airborne dust, pollen, pet dander, mold, and other solid airborne particles. Also features a carbon pre-filter to help with light odors. It’s the perfect air purifier for a bedroom or office. The Finn is designed for use in a single small square foot size room - ideally 400 square feet or less.
Placement - we suggest placing the air purifier in the room where you spend most of your time. For most this is a bedroom where the unit stays plugged in and runs 24/7 or whenever you are in the room.
Note: Be sure to open the cover and remove the installed filter from the plastic bag before operating the air purifier. If run continuously the HEPA Filter should be checked and cleaned if needed about every 1-2 months for best performance. Also, the air does shoot straight out of this air purifier. There are two fan assemblies inside the Finn that rotate around a vertical rod in the center of the air purifier and it's normal for it to shoot out one side. We designed this HEPA air purifier that way to achieves maximum air flow. If we were to route the air so it exits the center or evenly it would result in lower air flow and more noise.
Easy to Use
- Simple, intuitive controls with easy filter access.
- Ready to use out of the box.
- Don't need a manual to operate the unit.
- Best Filters – Rated #1 air purifier in an independent study by Clemson University.
- Relieves Allergies, Pollen, Dust, Mold, Pet Dander, and Light Odors.
- Removes 98%+ of airborne allergens & particulates.
- Comes with 2 extra replacement pre-filters for free (included in box).
- The included V-HEPA air purifier filter will last for 12 months and can be cleaned and last longer in some situations. This provides an average savings of $202 compared to other similar models in just the first two years!
- Low cost to operate, low power usage.
- Big savings when 2 or more are ordered plus free shipping
- Have confidence with a 10-year warranty
- Certified Ozone Safe by the State of California Air Resources Board
- ETL certified safe
Room Coverage: Most sized bedrooms - up to 400 sq ft
Filter: Air purifiers come with a 98%+
Weight: 12 lbs
Power: 60 watts, 120V, 60Hz
Air Flow(cfm): 60 (speed 1), 90 (speed 2),
140 (speed 3)
Power Usage (watts): 34 (speed 1), 43 (speed 2),
60 (speed 3)
Filter: Cleanable pre-filter and V-HEPA filter
HEPA Filter Life: 12 months
Dimensions: 10" x 22" x 7" (W x H x D)
Fan Speeds: 3
Warranty: 10 years
Certification California Air Resources Board,
CE, ETL, RoHS
Brands Using Oransi
Oransi air purifiers are used by some of the leading companies, medical centers, government organizations, and universities. We are delighted to be able to provide clean air to so many quality organizations.