AirPura Free Standing - Tobaco Smoke Air Purifier
For special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.comSPECIALLY DESIGNED TO CLEAN THE AIR OF TARS AND CHEMICALS FROM TOBACCO SMOKE
An air purifier specially designed to remove the odors and gases of thousands of noxious chemicals, carcinogens and tars contained in tobacco smoke.
Removes: Thousands of harmful chemicals contained in tobacco smoke including benzene, toluene, formaldehyde and known carcinogens.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs most toxic chemicals from tobacco smoke.
- Unique TarBarrier pre-filter traps tars, completely eliminating them from air stream.
- HEPA barrier captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.: 2,000 sq.ft
Ozone Emissions: No
System Efficiency: 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns
Fan Speed: 560 CFM (Free Flow)
Air Exchange per Hour: 2
Prefilter: Tar Barrier, Vacuumable, Replace: 6-12 months (depending on amount of cigarette smoke)
Chemical gas & odor filter: 3" Carbon Filter, 26-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell), Replace: 24 months
Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.
26-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker (Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell Carbon)
Main Particle Filter: HEPA Barrier, 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron ,Replace: 1 year
Dimension: 23" High, 15" Wide
Colors: Black, White, Beige
Housing Materials: Powder coat steel
Fan Speed: Variable
Voltage: 115 or 220 volts