For special discount on bulk orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS BEST-SELLING AIR PURIFIER HAS BEEN PROVEN TO ELIMINATE A WIDE RANGE OF AIRBORNE CHEMICALS AND ODORS LEAVING ONLY CLEAN AND FRESH AIR.
Removes: Allergens, pollen, mold spores, Asbestos Fibers
- Individuals suffering from allergies, asthma, and other breathing problems.
- Homes in places with poor outdoor air quality.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
- Families wanting clean air at home.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Hi-C carbon filter absorbs airborne chemicals and everyday pollutants
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.: 2,500 sq.ft
Ozone Emissions: No
System Efficiency: 99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Fan Speed: 560 CFM (Free Flow)
Air Exchange per Hour: 2
Prefilter: Poly Prefilter 2PK, Vacuumable, Replace: 12 months
Chemical gas & odor filter: Hi-C Carbon filter, 18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell) Replace: 24 months
Upgrade Option: Upgrade your filter if you need change or for something heavier duty.
18 lbs Anthracite Carbon Filter (100 % Blend)
18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter. The impregnated carbon accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
Main Particle Filter: True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft), 99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns, Replace: 3-5 years
Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
Dimension: 23" High, 15" Wide
Colors: Black, White, Beige
Housing Materials: Powder-coat steel
Fan Speed: Variable
Voltage: 115 or 220 volts
DOWNLOAD User Guide