AirPura Free Standing - Airborne Chemicals Air Purifier
For special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.comREMOVE HARMFUL AIRBORNE CHEMICALS AND GASES FROM YOUR INDOOR AIR
AirPura Free Standing Airborne Chemicals is a comprehensive air purifier that removes thousands of harmful airborne chemicals and gases leaving only clean indoor air.
Removes: Thousands of airborne chemicals, gases, and odors. Specially blended carbon blends are available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes/workplaces in proximity to industries that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Places with poor outdoor air quality.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs the most harmful, airborne chemicals and pollutants.
- HEPA Barrier traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.: 2,000 sq.ft
Ozone Emissions: No
System Efficiency: 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
Fan Speed: 560 CFM (Free Flow)
Air Exchange per Hour: 2
Prefilter: Tar Barrier, Vacuumable, Replace: 6-12 months (depending on the amount of cigarette smoke)
Chemical gas & odor filter: 3" Carbon Filter, 26-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell), Replace: 24 months
Upgrade Option: Upgrade your filter if you need a change or for something heavier duty.
26-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker (Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell Carbon)
Main Particle Filter: HEPA Barrier, 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron, Replace: 1 year
Dimension: 23" High, 15" Wide
Colors: Black, White, Beige
Housing Materials: Powder-coat steel
Fan Speed: Variable
Voltage: 115 or 220 volts