Dual Motion Sensor GermAwayUV 95 Watt UV-C Surface Sanitizer with Remote Control
For special discount on bulk orders, email email@example.com
Tabletop room Surface Sterilization with Timer
Our Tried and Trusted GermAwayUV 95 Watt Tabletop Sanitizer. Now with a Remote Control and Dual Motion Sensors for Your Safety and Convenience.
- Radiofrequency remote control.
- Start/Stop and runtime selection by remote control or inbuilt buttons
- 7 different preset times from 5 to 60 minutes or continuous run
- Digital display for status and run time indication
- Dual, motion sensors for additional safety
- 95 watts UVC bulb
- Improved finish to the cage
- On/off/reset button
So, yes, in the product video below we have used the contradictory statement of
"New and Improved"
Now, we all know that it is not possible for anything to be both, however, we have improved the original version, and added some great new features. So we hope you will excuse us this time.
Once again we proudly introduce a unit manufactured here in the USA at our Delray production facility. The original 95 watt is extremely popular, and rightly so, this version takes things a stage further with two new features which we have added following suggestions from customers. The first is the ability to operate the unit remotely, with the included radio frequency controller that is now possible. As it is not infrared, it means you do not need to be in the same room or have a line of sight to use it. The second is the dual motion sensor, which turns the unit off as soon as a person or pet is detected in the room. Making the unit both easier to use and safer too.
Quick STARTUP Guide:
- Place the device on a stable surface making sure that all the items you want to sanitize are exposed.
- Clear the room of any people, pets, or plants.
- UV light is harmful to your eyes – you should avoid exposure at all times. So we’ve included a free pair of safety glasses with this device. Put these on.
- Switch the Power Button to the "Reset" position.
- Set the Timer. This can be done by either pressing the up and down buttons on the unit or the "A, up", "B down" on the remote. The device has 7 preset times:_ 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, and 60 mins or "Infi" for continuous.
- Once the desired time is displayed, press the "Play" button or "D"
- Leave the room. The system will give you approximately 15 seconds to leave the room. Wearing your UV glasses, leave the room and close the door behind you.
- After the selected dosage time has elapsed, the device will automatically shut off.
- If you wish to stop the unit, press the "C" button on the remote or the "Stop" button on the unit
- Air the room out for 10 minutes to clear the slight odor that results from UVC sanitation.
- Enjoy a sanitized space!