DeWalt Wet-Dry Vacuums, 2 gal, W/Hose/(2) Attachments/(2) Filters - 1 EA (115-DCV581H)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Product SKU: 115-DCV581H
- Dual clean-up modes allow for debris clean up with either the front utility nozzle or extendable rubber hose.
- Gore HEPA wet/dry filter traps 99.97% of dust at 0.3 microns.
- Large on/off switch that is easy to access with one hand.
- Cordless operation powered by either an 18V or 20V MAX* battery. Battery and charger sold separately.
Wet-Dry Vacuums, 2 gal, W/Hose/(2) Attachments/(2) FiltersDeWalt Wet/Dry Vacuums
- Air Consumption [Nom]: 31 CFM
- Capacity Vol. [Nom]: 2 gal
- Control Type: Switch
- Cord Length: 5 ft
- Filtration System: HEPA
- Hose Diam: 1 1/4 in
- Hose Length: 5 ft
- Includes: 5 ft Heavy-Duty Crush Resistant Hose (1 1/4" Diameter); Crevice Tool Attachment; Filter; Gore Wet/Dry HEPA Filter (DCV5801H); Wide Nozzle Tool Attachment
- Voltage [Nom]: 18 V; 20 V
- For Residents of California: WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.