ChargeMax Disinfection Charging Cabinet - 40 bays, 4 Level (CT-40BU)
For special discount on bulk orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-Purpose UVC Disinfection Cabinets
Model: CT-40BU - 4 Level / 40 Bays
- 5 minutes UVC Disinfection with digital timer
- UV Disinfection System inside the cabinet removes germs and bacteria from the outer surface of objects placed inside the cabinet.
- UVC lights efficiently kill any bacteria or virus, especially the large COVID-19 virus that lives on the outer surfaces of objects
- USB ports with regulated and protected power circuit and an LED charging indicator for charging mobiles, tablets, etc.
- Other charging options are also available.
- The cabinet is designed to be safe and durable, with a transparent door for monitoring, and four sturdy wheels with front brakes for easy moving and parking.
- Cabinet Dimension:
- Inches: 22 (L) * 15.7 (W) * 47.2 (H)
- Centimeter: 56 (L) * 40 (W) * 120 (H)
UV (Ultraviolet) light is a confirmed technology that can be infected and reducing bacteria, viruses, Coronavirus, and other hurtful germs that can jeopardy human health.
UV light kills or deactivates bacteria, viruses, and Coronavirus by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.UV (Ultraviolet) Light has been used for disinfection of air and surfaces within hospitals, care homes, laboratories, and many other organizations for many years.
In light of the current Coronavirus outbreak, UV is just one of the many technologies available and being utilized to help reduce and control the spread.
Cetrix offers various types of UV disinfection products that can be disinfected your mobiles, tablets, laptops, phones, and any other items that you are using them every day.
ChargeMax T & C
ChargeMax by CETRIX brings advanced mobile device charging and maintenance to the classroom. With its innovative design, ease of use, secure cabinet, and a unique Ultra Violet disinfection system, ChargeMax ensures safe and healthy usage and maintenance of mobile devices by students in the classroom for years to come.
- ChargeMax comes in different sizes for charging from 10 to 65 tablets (30 to 40 laptops in laptop charging models).
- ChargeMax for tablets accepts 90-230V input power and outputs 5-5.3V, allowing charging of the devices without the need for proprietary adapters.
- The power system has multi-layer safety measures for limiting current, pressure, and protecting against power surge and lightning, electric leakage protection, and earth grounding function.
- USB charging ports are equipped with their own protection measures and an LED charging indicator.
- A UV light inside the cabinet helps in disinfecting device shells from germs and bacteria charging sessions.
- Optional timers allow for setting the time for disinfection and charging manually.
- A Smart Switch automatically shuts down the AC power source when the charging of devices is complete.
- A Smart Fan regulates the temperature inside the cabinet and keeps it within the safety range.
- The cabinet is secured with a convenient, sturdy Push-to-Close lock on the front door and a triangular lock on the side door, both with keys.
- The cabinet is designed with round corners to make it safe for usage in classroom and work environments.
- ChargeMax has four sturdy wheels with breaks on the front wheel for easy moving and parking.
- The cabinet material is coated steel for durability and protection from the environment.